Friday, September 02, 2005

Brown is my favorite color

When I was a little girl I used to ask my Mother all of the time what her favorite color was. Hoping that she would say "green" or "red" or at least something that I could color a picture for her with, she always said "brown". Now in my late 20's I realize how classy my Mom is and she has always been way ahead of her time in terms of style. I somehow picked up on the brown vibe and now it is my favorite color too!

So at Target.com they have pages by color. This is fun because well, it just is.

Anyway here are some of my fave's from the Brown page at Target. I think that I will go over there today and snoop around. I don't have any money to spend but I can still look right? We will see how it goes:)

SHOP THE BROWN PAGE












2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home