Monday, February 25, 2008

Less candy - more veggies!

Department:Easter

Every Spring I look at the kid's gardening supplies at Target and think, that would make a great gift for somebody. This year, I finally acted on my great idea and made gardening themed Easter baskets! I made one per family for our nieces and nephews, and included enough gloves (and sun hats for the babies) so everybody could help. Click on pictures to see notes about contents

Cute bugs



Creepy Crawlies



Jungle Boogie



Can you believe Easter is less than a month away? Yikes!!

~jen~





6 Comments:


  • Yay! The Balloon Bop Buddies from the $1.99 bin!


    By Blogger Dan, on Monday, February 25, 2008  



  • OMG will you be our aunt, too? Totally adorable and thoughtful!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, on Tuesday, February 26, 2008  



  • Wonderful idea! thanks for sharing and posting. i love visiting your blog. may i link to you>


    By Blogger Patti, on Tuesday, February 26, 2008  



  • Very cute! I love this idea and it really is perfect for Spring. :o)


    By Blogger Erika Cass Designs, on Wednesday, February 27, 2008  



  • Oh, I love these!

    Great blog - one of my new faves!


    By Blogger me, on Friday, February 29, 2008  



  • I use to love Target,until I was shopping in a store and got hit in the back of my neck and shoulder with 3 large gray storage containers that fell off the top shelf. Target says not their responsibility. The customer who was shopping and knock the containers down is responsibile. Target got my name and info,claims the other person, refused to provide any info and left the store. Offer me a $75 gift card, which I declined since I never plan to shop there again. Shame on you Target!!!! If someone got hurt on my property, I'm liable. Why aren't you?????????


    By Blogger joane, on Sunday, March 02, 2008  


Post a Comment

<< Home